Thursday, April 3, 2008

A little discouraged...

I am a little discouraged that our house has been on the market for a month now and it has only been viewed once! Our realitor told us the market was slow, but I didn't realize it was this slow!!

3 comments:

Lara Meza said...

Hang in there! It will sell. It's still early spring.
If you decide misery would like some company, I have some house-selling horror stories I can share.
You have a great house in a great location. Remember to have some faith. It's frustrating, but you'll be taken care of.
*hugs*!

Connie - Grammie said...

I agree with your friend. In the states it is not uncommon to have a house on the market for 6-9 months. My girlfriend just took her house off the market after a years and only 2-3 people looked at her house. Besides, you don't have orders yet anyway. Be patient.

Anonymous said...

I would love to come back to England and buy your house. But, then it would mean that you aren't there!! PCS season hasn't started yet... you have a prime location (why else did we live in that neighborhood, too?) and an awesome kitchen by British standards. It'll get sold before you know it!