Thursday, August 21, 2008

I am so blessed...

with such amazing boys!!

Hayden just bought Levi a Light Saber. I asked him why he spend his own money when Levi has money. He replied, "Levi just has a little bit of money and I don't want him to have to spend it. I have lots of money so I want to buy it for him." It brought tears to my eyes to watch my young little man consider his brothers desires more important then his own. One more thing you should know, is that Hayden has been saving his money for a couple years and has yet to buy anything for himself.

For any of you who have moved with kids, you know that patience levels for both kids and parents can get really low. Our kids have been bored out of their minds with the last 2 weeks of business. They have looked at 25 houses with us, sat at our agents office for hours and endured a 2 hour appointment with the mortgage broker. Because of the stress of it all I had lost my patience with the boys. But God gently reminded me through 3 people in one day how great my kids are! The mortgage broker said she has never had boys so well behaved in her office. Then her secretary said the boys were so quiet she forgot they were there. Then we went to shop for appliances and the sales lady said she was amazed with the boys. OK God, I get it, my expectation was too high! I am blessed with three great boys!

No comments: