Sunday, February 1, 2009

Everything changes...

As if the last 6 months have not been full of enough change, life for our family is about to change again.

Brian came home Thursday and told me that he is considering going to Swing Shift (3 pm-midnight). He said that he wanted to be able to help out with schooling the kids. On Friday he came home and told us that he starts swings on Monday! That was fast.

Please pray for our transition. I am excited that Brian will be able to spend more time with the boys and I know it will be good for our family. But at the same time, I have been the "teacher" for a year and half and now I have to share.

My most important prayer is for Brian's safety! If you have spent anytime with Brian you know he can fall asleep in an instant, literally! He is always asleep before 9 pm (but usually by 8) so I am VERY worried about him driving the 20 minute drive home at Midnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a hard change!! how's it going? Jerry's going to a men's conference and they have a class on the Dad's role in homeschooling so I'm very interested...I want to go to that class! :) We'll be praying!