is always looking to make someone smile!
Well today I had to stop at Michael's to pick up a few items. Of course Levi talked to the cashier as we were checking out, here is the conversation. Susan has a broken arm and is in a cast...
Levi "Miss Susan, I have been praying for you and your broken arm!"
Susan "Why thank you I appreciate that."
Levi "Your welcome"
Susan "Last time you were in here, you were working on a project, what are you working on now?"
Levi "Math, Science, Language Arts, Phonic a little of everything"
Susan "Do you homeschool?
Levi "Yes we do and my Daddy goes to college too"
Susan "Where does your Daddy go to school?"
Levi "He homeschools with us!"
It was the funniest thing I had ever heard Levi say! Susan laughed SO hard!!
The Things That Howl In The Night
1 day ago
3 comments:
That is too cute! Kids say the darndest things. Do you write these in a journal, or even better, scrapbook it?!?!
Oh my goodness, that little Levi is just toooooooo cute!!
Thanks Alecia for your prayers!
Hope all is going well with you and your family!!
God bless!
Hi Alecia! I left you a little something over at my blog :D
xx Kris
Post a Comment