Sunday, October 3, 2010

Shopping Day

We live in a small town so every few months I drag the kids to Raleigh for a fun filled day of shopping! Well, today was the day!

One of my stops was Ulta. I have really been struggling with dark circles under my eyes, especially being sick the last few weeks. I heard about this product and found that it has great reviews for covering dark circles so I decided to give it a try! I guess I will need a few days to see if it really works! I will let you know!




I use Bare Minerals foundation but it seems I need to "refresh" by the afternoon. I found this make up setting spray by Urban Decay and it has great reviews too. Thankfully I was able to find a trial size bottle.


3 comments:

Tricia said...

Let me know how you you like the products.

Jodi_E said...

Yes we will want a review. Hope you all are well this week.

Karen said...

I want to know how you liked them too. Keep us posted. :)